Indoor Table Reservations
Enjoy wine & cider by the glass and a selection of food items inside our tasting room.
Each table reservation allows for 75 minutes. After your reservation feel free to shop or walk the grounds. Out of respect for the next patrons, we ask that you accommodate the time allotment so that we can properly sanitize before they arrive.
We have a variety of charcuterie options as well as light lunch and shareables on our menu, perfectly paired with our wine and ciders for an enjoyable afternoon delight. View our menu here.
- Reservations required.
- Please note we do not offer tasting experiences at your table, only wine & cider by the glass or set flight options. Please make a reservation for our tasting bar for this separate experience.
- This booking is on a high top table/chairs and may not be suitable for all guests.
- Due to the intimate layout of our space, our indoor experiences are reserved for guests 19+ years of age only.
- We do not allow dogs inside our tasting room.
Group Size Notes
- Maximum of 4 people per table. If you have a larger group, please fill out our private group inquiry form and our team will be in touch with pricing and availability.
- BACHELORETTE GROUPS - due to the nature of these groups, we cannot accommodate bachelorette parties on our indoor tables. Please see experiences available to bachelorette parties here.
Book Your Reservation
Food & Drink
We now have a full menu available seven days a week, featuring charcuterie and seasonal comfort food. Please note that our menu is only available for table reservations.
Tasting (Drinks Only)
Food is not available with this experience, only with Table Reservations.
Pease make a separate reservation if you wish to order food.
We require 24 hours notice to reschedule or cancel your reservation. Please call us at 519.599.2255 to do make changes to your booking.